Essentially Exotic offers 100% Pure Essential Oils, organic where possible, Essential Oil Blends, 100% Pure and Natural Balms, Aromatherapy Diffusers, Aromatherapy Jewellery, White Sage Smudge Sticks, Palo Santo Clearing Sticks, Gemstones and more. Wholesale enquiries welcome.
We listened to you - our amazing customers - and have now increased our Diffuser range to 12 styles. They are all beautiful in their own right - just can't make up our mind which one is our favourite. The photo at right shows diffuser "Naomi" - so stylish, We are continuing with our fabulous discount so pop in Diffuser25 at checkout.
Our pure essential oil blends are absolutely perfect for the diffusers. Stress Less is proving to be our most popular. No wonder - it is a beautiful blend of Lavender, Rosewood, Bergamot and Ylang Ylang. The perfect balance of notes.
To purchase a Diffuser please go to Aroma Diffusers at the top of the page, and to purchase our beautiful blends please go to Essential Oil Pure Blends under the Aromatherapy heading.
Why you should shop with Essentially Exotic
* You get a 10% discount off your first order. Pop in FIRSTORDER10 at Checkout.
* Aromatherapy is our passion - not just our business. We have been an active part of the industry for over 18 years.
* What you see is what you get - we are NOT a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) Company. No upliners or downliners. That's why our prices are simply affordable.
* Plenty of payment options - and our returns and refunds policy is fair - if you don't like the item you purchase, it's ok to return it.
* We offer wholesale if you use our products in your business or wish to on-sell our products. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for your wholesale code for checkout.
* Our deliveries are super fast - we send all orders out same day or next business day.
* Did I mention we are AWESOME!!!
100% Pure Essential Oils
All our Essential Oils and all products we manufacture - are 100% pure and natural.
Beautiful photo taken in 2002 of Mullumbimby looking towards Mount Chincogan. The photo was on "loan" until recently and is now shared with you. All photos that appear on this site have been taken by Kaz of Essentially Exotic/Kazabelle Photography.