Essential Oil Precious Dilution ROSE in Jojoba 12ml
ROSE 3% in Jojoba - Rosa centifolia/Simmondsia chinensis
Rose oil is traditionally calming and uplifting, and has anti-inflammatory, cooling and soothing properties. It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin. It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress. Studies have also shown rose oil to have antimicrobial properties.
Here are the other potential health benefits of rose oil (rose otto or rose absolute oil):
- Stress and anxiety relief – Applying rose oil to the skin leads to great relaxation response. Assists in decreasing breathing rate and blood pressure.
- Menstrual cramps – A 2006 study involving 67 female college students found that applying rose oil topically effectively reduced menstrual cramps.
- Menopausal symptoms – In a 2008 study, 52 menopausal women were given weekly massages using essential oils like rose, lavender, jasmine, and rose geranium. The researchers found that the women who received massages had a significantly greater improvement in menopausal symptoms than those who weren’t massaged.
You can also use Rose oil in jojoba to:
- Enhance your bath time. Blend five to six drops of rose absolute oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full-fat milk, and then add to your bathwater.
- Relieve tired and cramped muscles.
- Get rid of unpleasant odors, or simply to relax and rejuvenate your mind or body. Add two to four drops of essential oil to a burner, diffuser, aroma stone, or aroma steam, and inhale its invigorating scent.
Diluted rose absolute oil in jojoba can also be applied topically, such as in skin formulas. It can be added to creams, soaps, and lotions not only for its fragrance, but also for its mild antiviral and bactericidal properties.