At Essentially Exotic, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchasers risk.
- Essentially Exotic is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Our recommendations are based on widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Therapeutic Goods Assocation (TGA) Australia.